the way we were
- 网络往日情怀;往日情
-
It 's like Barbra Streisand in The Way We Were .
就跟芭芭拉·史翠珊在《往日情怀》里一样
-
How about this one the way we were ?
《往日情怀》这首歌怎么样?
-
Just get back to the way we were ?
我们回复往日的生活吧?
-
That in a matter of hours we 'd change the way we were going .
关键时刻,若我们改变我们原本要前往的方向。
-
So I guess we can no longer go back to the way we were .
所以我想我们没办法回到以前的样子了。
-
Some retrospective of the way we were over a decade ago ?
我们十年前的美好回忆?
-
Whenever we remember the way we were .
当我们回忆起我俩的过去。
-
That 's the way we were wired , I believe , by God .
我相信这就是上帝把我们互相联结的方式。
-
The way we were playing in the second half we always felt that we could get another goal .
我们下半场打得很好,我们一直觉得自己会再进1球。
-
And maybe even watching classic romance movies , like The Way We Were or Husbands and Wives .
有时候还需要看看经典的浪漫电影,比如《往日情怀》或《夫妻间》等等。
-
In the way we were set out to begin with and all11 players , we could 've won here .
如果是和上一场一样的11个人,我们应该已经赢得这场比赛。
-
It legitimized the way we were and who we were .
它让我们认识到了我们存在的方式。
-
I ` m an avid reader of history , but I don ` t think history should be approached only in the way we were taught in school .
我很喜欢读历史,但我认为,历史不能只按照学校教的那样解读。
-
because we 're still organized as a species in the same way that we were organized 200 or 300 years ago .
我们这个物种的机构组成与200或300年前的还是一样。
-
I want to go back to our cottage , to the way it was when we were man and wife .
我想回到我们的小木屋,回到我们还是夫妻的时候。
-
Shirley , it was really cool of you to come all the way in , because we were really very upset ,
雪莉,你人真好,还特意过来一趟,因为我们刚才真的很沮丧,
-
In the same way , when we were in Swat , the north of Pakistan , we realised the importance of pens and books when we saw the guns .
同样地,当我们在巴基斯坦北部的斯瓦特,当我们见到枪械时我们认识到笔与书本的重要。
-
The deal just isn 't working out the way we were promised
结果待遇根本不是他们对我们许诺的那样。
-
The most romantic song ever was " the way we were . "
我会认为最浪漫的曲子是“俏郎君”
-
The boss spoke at half time , he didn 't understand the way we were playing .
老板半场时说他不理解我们怎么这么踢。
-
This changed the way that people ed terrorism , domestic terrorism and viewed the way and just how we were to such attacks , also tapped into the anger that many people had , a growing anger and militias and hate groups .
这改变了人们对恐怖主义,本土恐怖主义的看法,以及我们多么容易受这种袭击的伤害,并深入了解了许多人的愤怒,逐渐增加的愤怒,以及对军队的憎恨。